Aborting all plan about deep learning frameworks.

Hi Science Team,

Sorry for the depressing mail subject. Some of you may have an
impression on my past endeavor to introduce some deep learning
software to Debian, including TensorFlow etc. But now I cannot
bear them anymore.

Indeed my research field is computer vision and deep learning,
and indeed I'm still running PyTorch for experiments when I'm
writing this email. But all these experiments, are powered by tons
of non-free software and data, including pre-trained neural networks
and performance library blobs. In fact, if someone asks me, how
to install TensorFlow/PyTorch on Debian, my answer is definitely
either "use Anaconda" or "use upstream wheel", because they don't
lack in performance and commercial support. In contrast, my
motivation to package them is in fact to "have fun" and
"learn something". Now I'm tired with packaging those rapidly
developing stuff, and want to offload burden from myself.
I don't regret aborting all the plan.

Anyway, my interest in debian-related work is continuously changing.
This email doesn't mean that I'm fading out from this team, but
mean I'm moving to work on some more useful and valuable packages.
This mail is a little bit sad. But I fell in relief by throwing
them away.

P.S. The deeper I dig into Debian's bugs, the more high-popcon
buggy packages would emerge...... Obviously fixing important
stuff is more valuable than introducing new toys.

Happy hacking!