RFS: pycollada-0.6

Hello all,

I was looking at packages related to FreeCAD, and I noticed that
pycollada, currently 0.4, had a new upload prepared by Sylvestre Ledru
back in July, but it was never uploaded. I contacted him and he stated
he was no longer interested in the package, so I would like to take over
maintenance.

I have updated his packaging efforts so that now a Python 3 package is
provided as well as Python 2, and the package documentation is now split
out into a -doc package. I've also cleaned up the lintian issues with
the package.

Could someone take a look and upload when able?

https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/pycollada