Uploaded maeparser to salsa for internal review

Hello,

I had addressed an update rdkit which prompted me with a couple of new
dependencies - maeparser is one of them. I named it
"schroedinger-maeparser" since I had felt to be much clearer for those
who have no immediate association of mae with the .mae ending of Maestro
files. Like me.

The github account of Schroedinger happily ignored the Umlaut in their
name. My name having the same Umlaut, I felt inclinded to save it, so I
am spelling it as what I think to be called a digraph "oe". It feels
natural to me, no idea if you want that for our Debian packages, though.

I originally planned to upload the package to debichem, but I could not
create a directory over there, so, it landed on
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/schroedinger-maeparser. I hope
that is OK.

Wrt to the SOVERSION I am in contact with upstream
(https://github.com/schrodinger/maeparser/issues/22).

Cheers,

Steffen