Re: Git repository of kbibtex uses branches instead of tags and is most probably outdated

Hi again Bastien,

since I think it is a good idea to fix Vcs fields in our packages and do
a new upload of kbibtex I would volunteer to do this work.  However, I
admit since I'm confused by the current kbibtex repository I'm tempted
to recreate it via:

    gbp import-dscs --debsnap --pristine-tar kbibtex

What do you think about this?