need repositories for keras subprojects

Hello,

I am updating the keras package and the newest release of keras 2.2.0
now depends on some modules that have been broken off upstream into
separate tarballs, namely "keras-applications" and
"keras-preprocessing".

So I am making corresponding packages for these.  Would someone be
able to create repositories for these on salsa?  Spelled exactly as
above; the upstream repositories can be found at:
https://github.com/keras-team

I shall file the appropriate ITP shortly.

One issue regarding autopkgtest for these subprojects: I have found
that it is impossible to run any tests on them without keras installed
("import keras_applications" fails if "import keras" was not executed
first.)  However, keras depends on them.  Therefore it seems
impossible to include any autopkgtest tests for these packages since
for this purpose it is bidirectional dependency.  Is it ok to skip the
autopkgtest in this case and therefore ignore the corresponding
lintian warning?

thanks,
Steve