Re: RFS: texmaker/5.0.2-2 [fixes RC bug]

Hi Andreas, hi Julian,

yesterday I was hit by an RC bug in texmaker wich hindered my work - so I fixed it
and prepared a new upload (hope that's fine with you. Feel free to change that if
you want). I sent a RFS to debian-schience@l.d.o yesterday but it never showed up
in the web-archive - that's why I write to you directly now (and cc'ing the list)

Would you review & sponsor (or do whatever you feel is appropriate to fix the RC
bugs)?

Best,

Philip