Re: Taking over triangle into Debian Science team maintenance

Hi MIA team,

I've got this response

  hazelsct@lyre.mit.edu
    retry timeout exceeded

for two mails I've sent to

    "Adam C. Powell, IV" <hazelsct@debian.org>

today (one is quoted below to Debian Science list).

The team statistics I'm running indicate that Adam was very active in
the team but is MIA since 2013:

  Contributions to mailing lists until 2012

   http://blends.debian.net/liststats/authorstat_debian-science-maintainers.png
   http://blends.debian.net/liststats/authorstat_debian-science.png

  Last bugs fixed in 2013

   http://blends.debian.net/liststats/bugs_debian-science.png

  Last commits to VCS in 2012

   http://blends.debian.net/liststats/commitstat_debian-science.png

  Last uploads in 2012

   http://blends.debian.net/liststats/commitstat_debian-science.png

(I need to think about how bugs were fixed in 2013 if the last
upload was in 2012 but may be that's connected to the fact when
a bug is considered "fixed")

So inside the Debian Science team there was no visible activity since
five years.