Project permissions on salsa

Hi all.

I have a new project in debian-science:

  https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/vnlog

I THINK I created it the normal way:

  1. ssh git.debian.org
  2. cd /git/debian-science
  3. ./setup-repository ..

I did this a little while ago, so maybe I'm misremembering. In any case,
the project on salsa ended up being set to "private", so browsing to the
project page listed in the Vcs-Browser field only works if you're
logged-in to salsa; which sounds wrong. So questions/requests:

1. Can somebody please set the project to "public"? I'm not
   sufficiently-privileged to do that

2. The setup-repository script should have done that from the start. Is
   that something that needs to be fixed?

3. The debian-science policy (here:

     https://science-team.pages.debian.net/policy/

   ) says nothing about the setup-repository script. Is that script
   deprecated? If so, running that script should refuse to do anything,
   and should print a message saying what the user SHOULD do. And the
   policy should say something about "setup-repository" being
   deprecated; I think it's important to be able to search for
   "setup-repository" in that document and to see what the state is.

Let me know if I should work on some of these.

Thanks!