Re: togl 2.0 upload breaking netgen and xcrysden (FTBFS)

Andreas Tille wrote:

> I would have loved if you would have given a link to some newer togl
> version 2.1 (I can not find it neither the netgen version you are
> mentioning).

There is a copy (of some sort) in netgen Git:
https://sourceforge.net/p/netgen-mesher/git/ci/master/tree/ng/
https://github.com/live-clones/netgen

I don't know, if this is a fork or a development version or even the
new development place of togl.

> [..]
> BestPractices - simply assume that the target audience of your mail
> knows about transitions.

Well, togl is probably not the proof to that (SCNR). I'd appreciate it,
if you would follow procedures and contact affected package maintainers
or create bug reports in advance next time.

Regards, Daniel