Re: RFS: Upload of updated NLP software stack (CLST, Radboud University Nijmegen)

Hi Mattia et. al.,

Quoting Mattia Rizzolo (2018-01-28 12:25:45)
> > Do you or someone else happen to have some time to help with this still? Specifically
> > the migration from cdbs to debhelper..? Then I can fix the rest of the
> > various packages I prepared and hopefully get it all uploaded soonish.
>
> Personally, I'm now stuck studying for a couple of uni examns for all
> the next ~10 days, and I'm definitely not going to review such amount of
> packages in the meantime.  I'll set a note for after if nobody beat me
> to it.

Ok, quite understandable :)  In the meantime I decided I might just as well apply
for Debian Maintainer status myself (https://nm.debian.org/person/proycon), so
I don't have to bother you all every time with so many packages.

> > I got set up on salsa in the mean time. I suppose it's best we change
> > all Vcs-Browser and Vcs-git links to point to there explicitly instead
> > of anonscm.debian.org?
>
> Yes, Vcs-* should be updated, even if there are HTTP redirects in place
> already.

Thought so, will do!

Regards and good luck with the exams,

--

Maarten van Gompel
    Language Machines research group

proycon@anaproy.nl
https://proycon.anaproy.nl
https://github.com/proycon

GnuPG key:  0x39FE11201A31555C
XMPP: proycon@anaproy.nl  Matrix: @proycon:matrix.org
Telegram:   proycon       IRC: proycon (freenode)
Discord:    proycon#8272
Twitter:    https://twitter.com/proycon
ORCIRD:     https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1046-0006
Keybase:    https://keybase.io/proycon
Bitcoin:    1BRptZsKQtqRGSZ5qKbX2azbfiygHxJPsd