Re: Please help with test suite error and installation problem of python-aws-xray-sdk (Was: If there is no response in debian-python then debian-science might be the right team)

Hi Piotr,

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 01:52:27PM +0100, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> async (and all aio* libs in other tests) is not available in Python 2.7
> so simply disable them. You can do this in debian/rules:
>
> export PYBUILD_TEST_ARGS_python2=--ignore tests/test_async_local_storage.py --ignore tests/test_async_recorder.py --ignore tests/ext/aiobotocore/ --ignore tests/ext/aiohttp/

Ahh, very helpful hint!

Now I need to exclude those tests that try to access remote network
locations but I failed with the same method as you proposed above.

Any clue how I can do that properly (please Git pull to see my failed
attempts).

[1]  https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/python-aws-xray-sdk.git