Pushing commits to GitLab-Salsa not allowed

Dear all,

I used to own a guest account on Alioth, and with this account I have
created a few packaging GIT repositories. However, since the transition
to GitLab-Salsa I am unable to push my commits:

andrius@tasmanijos-velnias cod-tools $ git remote set-url origin
git@salsa.debian.org:science-team/cod-tools.git
andrius@tasmanijos-velnias cod-tools $ git push
GitLab: You are not allowed to push code to this project.

I have signed up on salsa.debian.org (@merkys-guest) and set up my SSH
key. Could this be because of me being absent from 'Project members' of
my package's project
(https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/cod-tools/project_members)? If
so, could I be added?

Best wishes,
Andrius

--
Andrius Merkys
PhD student at Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, Saulėtekio al. 7, room V325