Re: dh-r changes (Was: A common group on salsa.debian.org for R packages ?)

On Tue, Jan 09, 2018 at 06:46:37AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:

> I'd vote for anonscm style even
> if we need to change all Vcs fields anyway due to the team change.

Unless we change the minds of Salsa/Alioth admins and convince them to keep
anonscm.d.o forever, I think this is a bad idea. Because that means we'll have
to go through another round of Vcs-* updates when the anonscm.d.o alias is
disabled.

I understand why you want to keep anonscm.d.o, but the battlefield on this
issue is not within the Debian Science Team or the new R Packages Team. Please
rather talk to the people who make the decision.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer