Re: RFS: scram/0.16.1-1

Hi Olzhas,

On Thu, Jan 04, 2018 at 03:50:28AM -0800, Olzhas Rakhimov wrote:

> This is a bug-fix release of scram package;
> there's no notable packaging changes.
> I would appreciate your sponsorship.
>
> I updated alioth repo and uploaded on mentors.

Thanks, uploaded.

Next time, please update the copyright years in debian/copyright.

You may also want to fix this lintian message in the next upstream release:

I: scram: spelling-error-in-binary usr/lib/scram/libscram.so algorith algorithm

> ​Is there some salsa migration work to do, ​or is it going to be automated?

This is not yet decided, but I hope there will be some sort of automatic
migration.

Best,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot