RFS: scram/0.14.0-1

Hello everybody,

I need a sponsor and some guidance to update this package.

https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/scram.git/
https://mentors.debian.net/package/scram

The current version is 0.11.5 in stable,
which is a single command-line executable.

There are two major changes since the last packaging:

1. The GUI front-end with Qt5
2. Shared libraries (core & gui)
   (meant to be private and used only by the SCRAM GUI and command-line)

I updated the control file, but not sure it is setup correctly.
There are a couple of lintian warnings (empty binary)
that I am not sure what to do.

I would appreciate if someone pointed me to an example project
that has a similar setup (Qt GUI-frontend & command-line).

Regards,
Olzhas Rakhimov