Re: libsundials-dev

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:

> I can confirm that the package builds at my side and has only lintian
> issues that are acceptable for me.  If you ask me I would not mind to
> upload without ths symbols files in this specific case but I'll leave
> the decision to you.

I updated the symbols files, and pushed the packages to experimental.
The symbols look a bit strange in that a few symbols ("SUNRsqrt" for
instance) are provided by every libsundials-nvec* package. Only one at a
time of these is supposed to be used, so maybe this is ok, but it'd be
good to think about this when making depending packages. Andreas, since
you have some of these in the pipeline, please let me know if these
duplicates are problematic, or if the nvec libraries need some different
package tags or organization.

dima