Sundials is way outdated

Hi folks,

I just realised that our packaged sundials is lagging two releases
behind upstream.  Its a bit bad to learn this right now - some days
after changes can make it into Stretch. :-(

I think we should act anyway and thus we should act on this.  I tried
`git svn clone` to migrate the packaging to Git but when trying to push
I realised that Dima Kogan just had create a Git repository starting at
the latest uploaded Debian revision.  While that's not optimal since we
loose the history of SVN I decided that its better to remove SVN anyway
to prevent others from uselessly doing the same work as I did.  Dima,
it might be you have communicated what you did but it was obviously not
heard and acted upon.  Please make more noise next time.

I kept on working with Dima's Git repository and tried to bring
packaging up to date (DEP5 copyright with Files-Excluded by removing
PDFs without source as the old package was done).

So while we somehow have a packaging attempt which can be uploaded to
experimental (hey, did I said that its quite unfortunate that we act
after freeze?) the package does not build:

/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_798c0.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc  -g -O2 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/sundials-2.7.0+dfsg=. -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -DCHECK_FUNCTION_EXISTS=pthread_create  -Wl,-z,relro  CMakeFiles/cmTC_798c0.dir/CheckFunctionExists.c.o  -o cmTC_798c0 -rdynamic -lpthreads
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lpthreads
CMakeFiles/cmTC_798c0.dir/build.make:97: recipe for target 'cmTC_798c0' failed

I remember this kind of error but forgot the solution.

It would be cool if somebody could fix this.  I'd upload to experimental
and keep on testing with my originl target libsbml-odesolver.