Re: Thanks for sagemath!

On 01/24/2017 08:51 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 03:21:26PM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 24 Jan 2017, Jan Medlock wrote:
>>
>>> Dear debian-science-maintainers,
>>> Thanks for the sagemath package!  I've watched the packaging effort for
>>> 7+ years now and can only imagine all of the hard work that went into
>>> the packaging.
>>
>> +1  on Jan's KUDOs -- thank you Debian Science Maintainers for all your
>> help all around!
>>
>> and thank you Jan for taking time for expressing your gratitude!
>
> I'm aware that a general rule is not to post so many +1 but sometimes
> its necessary to avoid rules and so
>
>    +1
>
> Kind regards
>
>       Andreas.

You're welcome I guess. :)

I'd also like to thank everyone who worked on this or helped, especially
Ximin, Jerome, Julien, Gordon, Doug, Felix, Cedric, Bill, Francois and
Jeroen.

It will be a challenging package to maintain but luckily we're not the
only distribution packaging sagemath and upstream is working on making
it easier to package as well. :)

Best,
Tobias