RFS: python-cartopy/0.14.2-2

Dear all,

I am looking for a sponsor for python-cartopy:

  https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/python-cartopy.git

Changes since the last upload:

  [ Andreas Tille ]
  * Do not force the package maintainer to install build-dependencies like
    geos on local machine

  [ Ghislain Antony Vaillant ]
  * Fix FTBFS on 32-bit architectures (Closes: #848634)
    New patch 0001-Skip-tests-failing-on-32-bit-architectures.patch

The test skip patch is a result of upstream being not responsive to the
issue so far. Since the failing test is fairly minor, I see no reason
to block the package for non 32-bit architectures.

Best regards,
Ghis