Repeaded warning: Published-* fields are deprecated in tasks files

Hi,

since a long time the "Published-*" fields inside tasks files are
deprecated[1] and will be ignored in the foreseable future.  You should
rather use Reference fields in debian/upstream/metadata[2].  To help
users migrating these data I was usually touching Git or SVN of the
relevant packages.  Unfortunately there are people who entertain
maintaining packages outside {git|svn}.debian.org (for reasons I do not
understand since there are several QA tools that simply do not work
than).

Yaroslav: For instance I would have created an apropriate
upstream/metadata file for lush (which is mentioned in machine-learning
with Published-* fields) if you would have maintained it at
git.debian.org.  So please add one yourself or move your repository to
some place where I can touch it.

Everybody please check your packages for missing reference data.  For
the Blends applications it is sufficient to have it in SVN or Git -
there is no need for an actual upload of the package.

[1] https://blends.debian.org/blends/ch08.html#edittasksfiles
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamMetadata#Fields