Re: Please categorise your packages for the Debian Science metapackages

Dear Andreas,

All my packages should really go to astronomy. Two sets of packages I
would hide in any case, the last one would need to fit in the right task
in the astronomy blend.

(python|python3|yorick)-pyorick hide
yorick-mira should go to astronomy
(python|python3|yorick)-svipc hide