Re: Please categorise your packages for the Debian Science metapackages: fenics/dolfin

dolfin-bin and fenics are currently listed under the mathematics task.

In a sense python-dolfin is more appropriate for listing than dolfin-
bin.  But dolfin-bin depends on it and also provides a couple of small
utility programs. So I'm inclined to leave dolfin-bin as listed

dolfin is the front-end of the FENiCS system, and I think the fenics
package is now deprecated.  Johannes, did you intend to update the
fenics Debian metapackage, or should we remove it from the Debian
archive?  We could handle it in the dolfin source package to save
maintenance efforts if you want to keep it.

Whether we want the fenics package removed or not, I guess there's no
need to have the two entries in the task list for fenics/dolfin. Once
we're decided I can log in to the tasks server to make the edits to
keep one entry.

Drew