RFP: lxi-tools and liblxi

Hello debian-science,

I'm the author and maintainer of https://lxi-tools.github.io - an open source project trying to create good and simple tools to manage and control LXI compatible instruments such as modern oscilloscopes, power supplies, spectrum analyzers etc.

Some time ago I've put in two RFP requests for lxi-tools and liblxi:

Unfortunately they just seem to drown in the big sea of Debian RFPs so I've been asking around on IRC and someone suggested that debian-science might be the right place to look for a package sponsor/maintainer since the tools are relevant for scientists and the lab equipment they use.

Both lxi-tools and liblxi are already included in Fedora/RHEL and are in a pretty good shape (full autotools support) and ready to be packaged.

If anyone here would be interested in becoming a Debian package maintainer for these two packages please let me know.

Thanks.

Br, Martin