Re: OpenCV C-API support

Mattia Rizzolo <mattia@debian.org> writes:

> Did anybody ever tried sending a PR upstream? In your first message
> you linked to bug reports, not PRs. I'd first start there, if such a
> patch is so simple as you claim it would be, and it is techinically
> correct, I don't see a reason for it to not be upstreamable.

Good point. Judging from the tone of the bug reports, it feels to me
like they're actively trying to burn the old APIs in a fire, but you're
right. I should actually submit a PR first.

And yes, patching this ourselves is unsustainable. But it would keep
things working longer, at least somewhat.

I'll make a PR this week.

dima