RFS: Upload of updated NLP software stack (CLST, Radboud University Nijmegen)

Hi all,
 and a special CC to Mattia & Joost for having done previous uploads, sorry for duplicates!

I have updated our full software stack to the latest versions and would like to request sponsorship for upload:

* https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/ticcutils.git
* https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/libfolia.git
* https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/uctodata.git
* https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/ucto.git
* https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/timbl.git
* https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/timblserver.git
* https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/mbt.git
* https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/mbtserver.git
* https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/frogdata.git
* https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/frog.git

All packages are tested, none are entirely new, and some library versions were updated because of
so-version updates. The packages as listed above are in order of the dependency
chain, so they should ideally be uploaded in that order alltogether.

I did not add the debian/$latestversion tag yet in the git repo, probably best
to add when its verified to be all right for upload? Other tags should be
present.

Would anyone be willing to upload these?
Thanks in advance!

--

Maarten van Gompel
    Language Machines research group

proycon@anaproy.nl
https://proycon.anaproy.nl
https://github.com/proycon

GnuPG key:  0x1A31555C
XMPP: proycon@anaproy.nl  Matrix: @proycon:matrix.org
Telegram:   proycon       IRC: proycon (freenode)
Discord:    proycon#8272
Twitter:    https://twitter.com/proycon
ORCIRD:     https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1046-0006
Keybase:    https://keybase.io/proycon
Bitcoin:    1BRptZsKQtqRGSZ5qKbX2azbfiygHxJPsd