Re: sponsor for trilinos 12.12.1 bump

Hi Graham,

I've fixed the typo in in the lintian-override and a few other small things. If you want to upload 12.12.1-2, I'd say it's good to go.

Cheers,
Nico

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 6:38 PM Nico Schlömer <nico.schloemer@gmail.com> wrote:
Please wait until -1 has passed through binNEW before fixing in git.

Thanks for uploading. Let's hope it won't get stuck in NEW for too long. (Other packages of mine are waiting for months...)

Cheers,
Nico