Updating fplll in unstable

Hi,

there has been a new version of fplll, 5.2.0 in september ; I updated
the repository then, but it wasn't a good idea to push it as sagemath
was still using 5.1.0 (through fpylll).

The situation is now different, since sagemath updated to this version
of fplll two weeks ago :
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/24042

Notice :
* there was a soname bump, so it means a transition ;
* I checked reverse depends using my tentative 5.2.0-1 package :
    - fpylll:
        + it would FTBFS with the new fplll ;
        + it was updated in sagemath (same ticket as above) ;
        + I updated the DPMT git repo
    - gap-float:
        + it would FTBFS with the new fplll ;
        + I tried to see if I could update it, but it looked
          a bit non-trivial so it might be better and faster
          to let Jérôme poke it.
    - sollya: good to go

Cheers,

Snark on irc.debian.org