Re: new iproposal: a specific OS for psychologist

On Mon, 09 Oct 2017, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:
> > Hi, My name is Francisco Montero, I would like to ask you if it is possible to develop an OS based on Debian (similar to SkoleLinux/DebianEdu) specific for psychologist (both applied psychologist and researcher psychologist) built with a set of predetermine tools such as pspp (data analysis), neurodebian, zotero (citation manager), bibus (connection to data base provider) pgp tools for confidential reports about patients,...

Since all of those components are available already, what particular
features are you looking for?  You could just take plain Debian (or
NeuroDebian, e.g. our virtualbox image) image of any kind, install
all those apps and "be done".

NB NeuroDebian was initially created to cover psychological research,
hence we still have repositories and mailing lists on alioth as 'exppsy'
-- Experimental Psychology

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience     http://centerforopenneuroscience.org