Re: Upcoming new round of R package rebuilds [FWD: [Rd] R-devel object header changes that require reinstalling packages]

Uff, thanks for letting us know in advance!! I believe this means another
fresh repository in CRAN for the corresponding R release...

Johannes

--
Johannes Ranke
Wissenschaftlicher Berater