Re: libsundials-dev

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 11:28:22AM +1000, James Tocknell wrote:
> I've updated debian/copyright on master (on sundials.git) with some of the
> changes (which I did via grepping the files), but I probably haven't got
> everything (the licensecheck script flagged a few things I missed, which I
> need to check). Also, there's something odd with who owns copyright, as the
> main file in sundials claims it's all LLNL (ignoring ARKODE, which is its
> own thing), but there are some University of California notices (whether
> that's because someone just copypasted the BSD license stuff or it's
> intended is hard to tell).

Thanks James. I reviewed your work and I think it is ok (I added a couple of
other missing attributions).

I have uploaded the package to experimental (NB: I dropped the ~exp1 suffix in
the version number, I don’t really see the point of it).

Hopefully it will pass NEW, and when it does, we can contact the Release Team
for starting the transition.

Thanks Dima, James and Andreas for your contribution to this update.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer