Re: Further help needed for statsmodels

Hi,

Le 17/08/2017 à 14:45, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> as it was discussed in bug #868977 the tests that are failing due to an
> issue in pandas were deactivated now.  Unfortunately there is another issue
> that seems to be caused by numpydoc.  My build ends up with:

> Exception occurred:
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/numpydoc/docscrape.py", line 343, in _parse
>     raise ValueError(msg)
> ValueError: The section Notes appears twice in the docstring of None in None.
>
> Any help with this to save several rdepends of statsmodels from beeing
> removed from testing would be really welcome.

It's annoying because something has been done in that part of the code
quite recently in numpydoc, and I think it's part of numpydoc 0.7.0 already:
https://github.com/numpy/numpydoc/commit/46036b0a4e458f79ee6b8980b9d0e15fe204b143

May I suggest asking to the guy who did that commit?

Snark on #debian-science