generic C++ code for uniform b-spline processing

Hi group!

I have recently published a library for the creation and evaluation of uniform b-splines. The code is available from my repository at

https://bitbucket.org/kfj/vspline

where you can also find an introduction and a link to the doxygen-generated documentation.

The library is header-only C++11. It aims to be both comprehensive and fast, the code is fully multithreaded and optionally uses the processor's vector units via Vc, which is now available as an up-to-date debian package. The only other dependency is vigra, which is used mainly for data handling.

The library also offers remap() and similar routines to facilitate the use of (possibly vectorized) pipeline code with nD arrays.

This is new code, it would probably qualify as beta, and hasn't been used on many machines yet, but I've worked with it for some time now and I feel that it might be useful for others.

with regards

Kay F. Jahnke