Re: Moving some R packages to Debian Science team

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 09:07:57AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I'd volunteer to do the following if you agree:
>
>   1. Moving the said packages to Debian Science Git repository
>      using dgit.  I'll put you as Uploader for these packages
>      and the Debian Science team as maintainer
>   2. Updating to latest upstream version
>   3. Migrating the packaging from cdbs to dh-r
>   4. Rename the source packages of erm, mcmcpack, raschsampler
>      and zelig to r-cran-* to have a consistent naming scheme
>      which makes spotting those packages easier in QA tools.
>
> Please tell me whether you agree with this.

That's all fine with me. You'll note, however, that Zelig can't be
updated rightaway to the current upstream version because we don't
have r-cran-aer (upstream AER) and there are license issues with the
upstream sources.

(In fact if you want Debian Science to take over all the r-* packages
I maintain, it's fine by me.)

Chris