Re: Sponsor upload needed for fix to package frog

Hi Mattia,

Quoting Mattia Rizzolo (2016-11-20 15:54:43)
> I'm sorry for the delay, but my computer broke, and I'm now stuck with
> my mother's until I can buy a new one, and this one is.. well, not cut
> around me.. ;)

No problem... that is inconvenient for you indeed, I hope your mother's an avid debian user too
then ;)

> > I have completed the update process to fix bug
> > https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=843053, as discussed.
> > Package libfolia has a new soname now (new upstream).
>
> alright, I now built it and uploaded.

Thanks!

> btw, do you use dch to edit the changelog?  That one provides you with a
> template when you edit, other than a bunch of useful shortcuts (and it
> avoids fixup commits like that one)

Often I forget about dch and just do it manually, I haven't quite gotten it into
my workflow yet.

> be also aware of
> I: libfolia5: spelling-error-in-binary usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfolia.so.5.0.0 skiping skipping
> I: libfolia5: spelling-error-in-binary usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfolia.so.5.0.0 succesful successful
> you might want to fix these with the next upstream

Right, I saw those indeed.

> > Packages ucto and frog have been updated
> > accordingly to depend on it (no new upstream). The three packages are ready for upload now.
>
> I'll wait till libfolia is accepted before looking at them, also in the
> hope in the meantime my working env improves a bit...
>
> Please ping if libfolia is accepted but I haven't done these in few days.

Ok! Will do, thanks!

--

Maarten van Gompel
    Centre for Language Studies

proycon@anaproy.nl
http://proycon.anaproy.nl
http://github.com/proycon

GnuPG key:  0x1A31555C
XMPP: proycon@anaproy.nl  Matrix: @proycon:anaproy.nl
Telegram:   proycon       IRC: proycon (freenode)
Twitter:    https://twitter.com/proycon
Bitcoin:    1BRptZsKQtqRGSZ5qKbX2azbfiygHxJPsd