Re: Packaging librsb

* Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> [2016-10-07 15:17]:

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 02:24:13AM +0200, Rafael Laboissière wrote:

I created a Git repository [1] for packaging librsb [2]. I intend to file an ITP soon and any comments/suggestions/fixes will be welcome.

Thanks for working on this. Could you suggest a set of tasks in Debian Science[1] the package librsb-dev might fit into?

It fits into Numerical Computation.

As "screenshot" you could use this figure:

http://librsb.sourceforge.net/img/rsb-audikw_1-8.png

which comes from the librsb home page.

I think that the best citation would be:

Michele Martone, Marcin Paprzycki, and Salvatore Filippone (2012) "An improved sparse matrix-vector multiply based on recursive sparse blocks layout". In I. Lirkov, S. Margenov, and J. Waśniewski, editors, LSSC 2011, LNCS 7116, pages 606-613. Springer, Heidelberg.

Best,

Rafael