Re: debdiff addressed to strecth-staging

El Divendres, 9 de setembre de 2016, a les 03:38:36, Jose Luis Rivero va
escriure:
> Hi all:
>
> I've received the bug below that attaches a debdiff that includes a
> modification in the changelog with the header:
>
> +gazebo (7.3.0+dfsg-3+rpi1) stretch-staging; urgency=medium
>
> Two quick questions:
>  * what does the rpi suffix mean? (raspberry pi?)

raspbian [1]

http://archive.raspbian.org/raspbian/pool/main/g/gazebo/

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raspbian

I assume that is the specific version for their distro that differs from the
armhf original.

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia