Re: Maintaining elmer packaging officially within Debian

Hi, Juhani,

I'm just following up about the elmer Debian package. It's no problem if
you still need more time before getting started here, just keep us posted.

Many thanks and regards
Afif

على الجمعـة 22 تـمـوز 2016 ‫23:26، كتب Afif Elghraoui:

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي
http://afif.ghraoui.name