Re: Sponsoring for new package inside debian-science

Hi Jose,

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 03:01:17AM +0200, Jose Luis Rivero wrote:
> Hello Andreas:
>
> Sorry for the direct mail

Sorry for the public response since I do not see any reason to keep such
discussion private.

> I hope that your are doing well. I added a
> couple of new packages to the PureBlend wiki page, I'm attaching here a
> patch for the science-blend repository to update the relevant
> information + other updates.

Please only change the files in tasks.  There is no point in editing
debian/control since it is auto-generated (see first line of the file).

> I usually contact Anton for this kind of requests ...

Anton does a really great job in sponsoring and SoB is also invented
to let him survive. :-)

I'll sponsor the packages on the SoB wiki page.

Thanks for your work on the packages and the patch for the Blends tasks