Re: flann package

On 18/07/16 09:12, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
El Divendres, 15 de juliol de 2016, a les 15:54:39, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda
va escriure:
[...]

The package is imported and updated to a new version of flann. Just need to
check ABI compatibility.

[...]

from my point of view it seems that the ABI is broken. But, I would like that
someone would confirm it too. Please, check the report:

http://sir.upc.edu/docs/abi-check/flann/1.8.4_to_1.8.5/compat_report.html

Please, could you confirm?

Leopold

The problem reported in any.h (modified vtable due to added pure
virtual method) indeed brings trouble. Well spotted.

Ghis