science-statistics package suggestion: ggplot2

I propose the inclusion of ggplot2 in the science-statistics science
metapackage. Details of which are included below. I will admit, it has
some somewhat ambitious dependencies, however all dependencies meet
the DFSG and ggplot2 is already an official Debian package for
old-stable through to Sid.

---
Package: r-cran-ggplot2

Licence: GPL-2

combines the advantages of both base and lattice graphics:
conditioning and shared axes are handled automatically, and you can
still build up a plot step by step from multiple data sources. It also
implements a sophisticated multidimensional conditioning system and a
consistent interface to map data to aesthetic attributes."

Reason: ggplot2 has wide spread adoption in the cognitive sciences,
financial sectors, and biomedical sciences. ggplot2 is stable,
actively maintained, and meet DFSG. In my view, it is an essential
part of any statisticians toolbox.
---

Regards,

Michael