Re: Join debian-science team

Hi Gordon,

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 11:53:31AM +0100, Gordon Ball wrote:
> I recently uploaded
>
>     r-cran-uuid
>     r-cran-pbdzmq
>     r-cran-r6
>
> the source for which is currently in collab-maint.
>
> Andreas asked if these repositories can be moved to the debian-science
> team, to which I agree, and hence I request to join the team.
>
> Alioth username: chronitis-guest

Accepted.  Feel free to ask any questions here if Debian Science group
policy which is linked from the Wiki[1] might not be clear enough.

Kind regards (and thanks for the specific R packages which helped me
in my current packaging)

    Andreas.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/ContributingToDebianScience