Re: vtk6.2-7 upload

Hello Anton,

On Tue, 2016-02-02 at 18:51 +0100, Anton Gladky wrote:
> thanks for upload! This Latex-issue is strange: it happens
> on some machines, but is always OK on build-servers.
Well, the errors were real LaTeX errors, and I've looked at one of the
old logs, they were there, but somehow the build server skipped over
it, maybe they are configured to issue some input to stdin when the
build is freezing.

Well, now the error is fixed :)

> What I do recommend and usually use is the following
> command for generation of d-changelogs:
>
> gbp dch --id-length=7 --release
>
> In this case you get also git-hash together with commit
> messages in d/changelog.
Okay, I'll keep that in mind for the next time.

Best,
Gert