Re: translate "Debian Science"? (name of the blend)

Hello everybody

Yes, I think the names could be translated as "Debian Ciencia" but
people from each language should be agreed to.

For example, would be German people friendly with "Debian Wissenschaft"
[0]? Let them to decide themselves, then you can forward this issue to
each language groups.

 Att.

[0] https://als.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wissenschaft