Re: engrid in debian

On Wednesday 13 January 2016 00:37:53 Jonathon Love wrote:
> excellent. the git servers are accessed by ssh, and you have not added
> your public key to alioth (presumably). try this:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/SSH
>
> but you probably should put a little more effort into researching how to
> do this stuff yourself. getting a good grasp of things like SSH, git,
> public keys, etc. will put you in a better place to contribute.

That one is a good link, thanks. I would suggest, from my (newbie) point of
view, to update the docs adding that alioth ssh connection is done via keys
only (and putting the above link in the same page would help too).

One more question: after publishing the git repository on alioth:
$ cd /git/debian-science/packages/
$ mkdir engrid.git && cd engrid.git
$ git --bare init --shared=all

how can you debian people can access to the source package ? That it is not
clear to me...Do I need more git commands to end the procedure and the above
is just a preliminary start on alioth ?