Re: Please add ros packages to robotics tasks

Hi Andreas,

thanks for asking how to integrate ROS into the science meta package.
As ROS is so big, we already created a special ros-metapackages package,
resembling to what upstream has as well. The top meta package, currently
packaged, would probably be ros-desktop-full and for development
ros-desktop-full-dev or ros-desktop-full-{python,lisp}-dev, depending on
what you prefer. If no one disagrees, I would add the first two to the
respective robotics* meta packages.

Cheers Jochen