Re: upload of debian-science ?

Hi Ralf,

On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 10:52:20AM +0100, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> are there any plans of uploading debian-science for stretch ? I have
> removed a Recommends from science-electronics in the git repo, the package
> (confluence) is cruft and should be removed completely from the archive.
> I guess I should wait for an upload of debian-science before asking
> ftp@d.o for removal of confluence.

Usually Blends metapackages are upload *after* the freeze (short before
the release) since in freeze time packages can be removed which should
be reflected in the metapackage dependencies.  So yes, there will be an
update.  I was considering uploading before Christmas to keep the diff
as low as possible but I was not able to do so right in time.  I might
consider an upload in the next couple of days anyway.