Re: Sponsor upload needed for updated packages: python-pynlpl, libticcutils, libfolia, uctodata, ucto

Hi Mattia,

> Anyway I'll review them,
> and report on eventual improvements I see, is that fine? :)

Thanks, would be perfect!

> oh, and please push the upstream tags, I've looked through cgit at
> python-pynlpl and it's lacking the upstream/1.0.8 tag.

Indeed, I forgot to push the tags here, I just updated it. Will check the
others too.

Ciao,

--

Maarten van Gompel
    Centre for Language Studies

proycon@anaproy.nl
http://proycon.anaproy.nl
http://github.com/proycon

GnuPG key:  0x1A31555C
XMPP: proycon@anaproy.nl  Matrix: @proycon:anaproy.nl
Telegram:   proycon       IRC: proycon (freenode)
Twitter:    https://twitter.com/proycon
Bitcoin:    1BRptZsKQtqRGSZ5qKbX2azbfiygHxJPsd