Re: Packaging librsb

* Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> [2016-10-14 08:49]:

sorry for my late reply - I'm recovering from vacation backlog.

Same here, since mid-September… :-)

On Sun, Oct 09, 2016 at 04:55:47PM +0200, Rafael Laboissière wrote:

As "screenshot" you could use this figure:

http://librsb.sourceforge.net/img/rsb-audikw_1-8.png

which comes from the librsb home page.

Its not possible to add screenshots to not yet existing packages. Once the package is available please upload a screenshot to screenshots.debian.net.

Done!

I think that the best citation would be:

Michele Martone, Marcin Paprzycki, and Salvatore Filippone (2012) "An improved sparse matrix-vector multiply based on recursive sparse blocks layout". In I. Lirkov, S. Margenov, and J. Waśniewski, editors, LSSC 2011, LNCS 7116, pages 606-613. Springer, Heidelberg.

Citations are maintained inside the package metadata. I've added debian/upstream/metadata with this information. For more detailed explanation see the according Wiki page[2]. (It needs about one day for the citation to propagate to the tasks page of the web sentinel.)

Ok, thanks.

Best,

Rafael