Re: Blends naming in the Debian installer

Hi,

I'm simply forward this question to Debian Science.  I share Ole's
opinion that it is not sensible to add this umbrella project.  We
rather should create dedicated Blends for specific sciences.

The only thing I could imagine would be to put the following tasks
into some "scientific toolset" install target:

	statistics
	tools
	typesetting
	viewing