Re: Include Request: Box0 softwares in Debian Science

I'm not a moderator of this list, but it appears Box Zero doesn't have
a Debian package currently maintained. As Debian Science is a Pure
Blend, I imagine you will need to find someone to actually maintain
this as a package first. Even without a Debian maintainer, I don't
know exactly where in Debain Science this would fit - something to
consider.

Thanks,

Michael